Paid time off (PTO)
Employees customarily start with 15 to 20 days of Paid Time Off per year, but this may vary based upon the experience, seniority or an alternative agreement made with the employee. This time is allocated at the beginning of the year. If you start mid-year, your time will be prorated accordingly.
Every year you complete with us, you will typically be given one additional day of PTO. This will usually cap at 25 days, unless otherwise agreed.
You cannot take more than 2 weeks (10 business days) off consecutively.
Note: Specific details of your PTO allowance can be requested from the Human Resources department.
You can use your PTO to cover days you take off, such as either individually or in consecutive days for vacation time. We ask that you give us reasonable notice of any PTO you wish to take, to ensure we have adequate cover for your responsibilities.
PTO days do not normally roll over to the next year but we may make exceptions to this in certain circumstances if your request is approved.
Please enter requests for time off using the instructions below:
- Click the Ticket tab above,
- Click New Ticket
- Select the Human Resources department
- Add your manager or supervisor as a participant
- In the Title of the ticket please enter the from date, to date and total number of days you wish to request off.
- In the body of the email, repeat that information. Also include your department and the name of your supervisor.
- If you have the information available, enter in your current PTO allowance remaining for the year.
Please do not assume that the request will be approved. It will often depend upon organizing adequate resource coverage for the time you have requested off.
We usually review requests within 2 business days.
Up Since 6/3/2021 11:13:40 AM