We are always open to referrals for new hires, so long as those referrals comply with certain restrictions. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at our company, feel free to refer them to us. If we do end up hiring the candidate you referred to us, you will be eligible for a referral bonus or gift. Please contact our Human Resources department for details as our employee referral rewards may be higher if we hire your referred candidate in a hard-to-fill role.
Please note the following additional rules:
- Usually the reward will be paid out within a month of the date we hired a candidate. Sometimes for certain employees, however, they may have to pass the probationary period before any reward is provided.
- If two or more employees refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral incentives.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate is hired at a later time or gets hired for another position.
There are certain restrictions on who can be referred. To start with, the referral must:
- Have not applied for a position at our company for the past year.
- Be referred to a position that is permanent (either full- or part-time employees), and not for temporary or contract work.
The referral should be completed through our ticket system, using the Tickets tab above. Please select Human Resources as the department.
Generally, we encourage you to frequently check our open positions (usually posted on our company website), and consider those in your trusted social networks as potential candidates for those positions.
You must not give any guarantees of employment to your friends. The referral will be subject to the same hiring process as any other candidate.
Finally, please keep in mind that any referral rewards will be subject to taxation.
Up Since 6/3/2021 11:13:40 AM